Sunday, March 01, 2009

Reading, Watching, Listening ... February in Review


What I Read in February:
The Ghost in Love by Jonathan Carroll

The Forest AND the Trees: Helping Readers Identify Important Details in Texts and Tests by Emily Kissner

Not Quite What I Was Planning: Six-Word Memoirs by Writers Famous and Obscure Edited by Smith Magazine

The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie

Seeing Past Z: Nuturing the Imagination by Beth Kephart

Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger



What I Watched in February:
Vicky Christina Barcelona
The Duchess
Ghost Town
The Visitor
Gran Torino
Slumdog Millionaire
Frozen River
The Changeling
Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist
The Reader
W.

What I Was Listening to in February:
Mostly my MP3 Player while working out --need to create a new workout playlist... my current one is getting old.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin