Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist


This movie made me tired just watching it. The majority of the film takes place in one sleepless night in New York City, looking for Norah's drunk friend who has gone missing and ultimately looking for a mysterious band called "Where's Fluffy." It's a teen movie and for some reason I was expecting more. In the first 15 minutes I was convinced I was going to have to buy the film, but by the end it was more or less just another teen love flick that didn't do much for me. Michael Cera, as Nick, is pretty great. So is Kat Dennings. They did a nice job. It was perfectly rentable. It just didn't blow my mind.

2 comments:

rachel said...

I read this book. It was horrible. HORRIBLE. Probably the worst excuse for a book I've read all year. It was so terribly written, it actually made me angry! The movie must have been better than the book. It couldn't possibly have gotten worse.

Carm said...

Wow. Good to know. Not that I was planning on rushing out and getting a copy. I did like the soundtrack.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin