Saturday, November 01, 2008

NaPoWriMo*

It's November and, for many, that means it's time to begin their novel writing frenzy. I've been wanting to participate in NaNoWriMo ever since I learned it existed. Unfortunately, I crashed and burned last year and I know better than to try this particular year.

So, in an effort to be supportive to my other foolish friends, I am going to do a different sort of pledge. A poem a day pledge for the month of November. I promise to write 30 crappy poems before this month is done.

Unfortunately, I am not off to a very good start. I just realized it is the first day of November and I have only 24 minutes of it left. Yikes.




*I made that up. I am guessing National Poetry Writing Month is in April where it belongs as a part of the existing celebration of the genre!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin