Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ooooh. Oo. Oooh. Oooooh.


I'm so excited.

An artist I've long loved is a British woman named Laura Stoddart. Most people don't have a clue who I am talking about until I reference the designs on the Crabtree and Evelyn products. She's done some work for Kate Spade and she also designed cards for Roger LeBorde. Does that help? No, probably not.

A few years ago I bought a darling book of gardening and nature related quotations illustrated by Stoddart. It's called The Sweet Life: Reflections on Home and Garden. Well, rumor has it, she's done it again. Her latest book is a collection of quotations on love. Yippee!

Check out All for Love by Laura Stoddart here.

2 comments:

A Cuban In London said...

I love Crabtree and Evelyn products and the name Laura Stoddart certainly rings many bells.

Thanks.

Greetings from London.

Carm said...

Ding, ding. I'm so glad! She is wonderful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin