Friday, May 05, 2006

Soon and Very Soon....

I will write again. I have been swimming in school stuff... a presentation last weekend, a small soft-back 48 page yearbook to quickly create in pagemaker before yesterday.. done by the skin of my teeth ... and now an article to write before Monday morning... the end of the school year is racing toward me... picking up speed really. I will survive and surely live to see my next birthday on which I hope to be doing great and glorious things. Any suggestions?

5 comments:

E.Louise said...

what about a surprise visit to Australia?

shelly said...

how about birthday coffee with your birthday-pal sometime soon? tabula? you say when...

Carm said...

Oooohhh... Australia? Are you offering me a ticket? And how is that a "surprise?" It would be dreamy. Will YOU be crossing the ocean this summer?

And Shelly.... Tabula sounds great. I love that you are my birthday pal! Let's do it soon!

Sara said...

I think I should send you the Midwestern Mix for your birthday! Just email me your address.
saraleann76@yahoo.com

E.Louise said...

Well some might consider this a good thing, but no, I won't be at SIL in ND this summer :( I'll have to find some fun over here instead ;) Longer term our paths may cross though...how mysterious is that?!!
I wasn't thinking about a surprise for ME on the Australia thing.., but I might be out of the loop there, so I'll go for you should visit me in Devon instead :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin