Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Clever Crafting Concept.8 Fingerpuppets


You knew it was only a matter of time, right? I have a passion for finger puppets. I am not sure why. They just seem so darn cute to me. I have some I bought in Spain a few years ago and I plan to try to craft some like that so perhaps in the future I'll have my own pattern on here. Instead right now I have a link to a great finger puppet distributor-- Manhattan Toy Company.

And some how-to links.... Here's one for how to knit your own. I mean, she's got suggestions for making a wombat or a kookaburra for heaven's sake. She also has a pattern for making Teletubbies puppets.

Here's another knitting pattern and the pictures to prove their cuteness. They are called "finger puppers" and were designed by Kerrie Rycroft and featured on Knitty.com.

Slightly less technical are the paper or felt puppet patterns found here.

These look like regular old puppets rather than the "finger variety," but they were too cute to pass up. This one requires a pattern purchase, I think. Though they might not be all that hard following the basic directions here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin