Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Clever Crafting Concept.2 Freezer Paper Stenciled Stuff


This is one I am going to try next. I love the idea and I'm told it's not hard to do. I have always been a big fan of tee-shirt creation..... dating back a few years ago when I designed a line of Atari themed tee shirts and bras and panties. Nice. There could be a career in this for me. The cool thing is these stencils could work on all kinds of things.

I discovered this idea on Soulemama's site but she links to Angry Chicken who explains the process. (Little tip... both of these ladies have great ideas for crafts... very inspiring.) Then Hannah started a flicker group which has a lot of examples (both of these pics are from there)....

Then I discovered this link for designing and cutting your stencils ... the directions seem very helpful. Or this source looks helpful too.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I am going to try this on a tote bag. So cute.

Sara said...

Hey, you should do a shirt with your blog name on it. I think I might.

Carm said...

Good idea... I will have to look into finding a shirt and some paint!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin