Saturday, May 27, 2006

Powerless to Resist This Siren

After a year of staring lustfully at my students'ipods, I finally decided to splurge.

I love music but I find that I rarely feel the urge to listen to an entire CD and so compilation discs are much more fun for me. Then, I also have a tendency to listen to favorite and familiar songs MUCH MORE than new ones. Of course that doesn't stop me from desiring and buying new music all the time. Hmmmmm... After downloading 7000 songs or so songs from my OWN collection (a grueling task), I realize I have great stuff already hidden away on the lesser played tracks of my CDs.

About two weeks ago I was all set to buy an ipod of similar size and ability when I read a review on the Amazon site for the similar Creative product: Creative Zen Vision M. I checked out their site. Read a review. Consulted a friend. And promptly made my purchase. I do not regret it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin