Wednesday, May 17, 2006

O-two.... I love you.

This is Willy Mason. Here's his website. One day ages ago I heard this song on the radio and it took eons for me to figure out the title and the artist of this tune. People don't generally know what you are talking about when you say... you know.. it's that one song that goes... "da dahhh da da dahh.... something about oxygen and ritalin and you know...."

Hmmmm.

Well I don't know what I think about this fellow. He looks a bit young. I've been accused of being ageist. I just hate that a lot of famous people are now a lot YOUNGER than me. Sigh. What I do know is that I like his song. Oxygen. If you go to his Myspace here... you can listen to the song. (the video is on his website but I actually prefer straight up music... but hey, that's just me)



1 comment:

E.Louise said...

Nothing wrong with young ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin