Tuesday, May 23, 2006

almost there.... any day now... on the horizon

Ahhh yes. Summer vacation. I can't wait.
Three more days and counting.

I promise to write more interesting blog-goodies for you soon. Yearbooks arrived today. Graduation is in two days. I'm busy grading and purging files (I have the contents of a four drawer filing cabinet spread out everwhere) and organizing a year's worth of MS Word files on my computer network so I can burn a back-up disc in case of well, something. I have done OODLES of stuff so far so I do feel good about life and the end of the school year, but the week isn't over yet.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Good luck on your last days. Such a good feeling!

Carm said...

Yes, it is.... when it is all done.... soon, soon, soon.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin