Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Clever Crafting Concept.9 Book Display

A while back I bought this plate rack. I can't actually remember why. I don't have any kind of collector's commerative plates or any fine china that is worthy to be diplayed in such a manner. However, the possibility remains that I bought this FOR THIS PURPOSE... somehow I doubt it. I am pretty sure I simply stumbled across this one by accident as I do most of my good ideas.

I use my "plate rack" as a book display for my Little Golden Books that hold such a happy place in my heart. I like to switch them periodically (for seasons and for fun) and my very favorite is this one... Charlie.

It was a book I had a child and lost over time. A year ago, this little number showed up as gift from a friend who pays attention. I was so thrilled.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin