Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dragonfly Fashion?

On Saturday I helped at my mom's garage sale. For the first hour or so there were hardly any customers. In fact, it felt a wee bit slow for a Saturday. I think it might be due, in part, to a huge estate auction going on in town. Still we did have THIS little visitor drop in and stay awhile.

For part of the morning we had swarms of dragonflies swooping around us. I felt like I was at a lake or that my mom had hired them or something for mosquito control. Not a nasty biter in sight. I just couldn't resist taking a few shots of this guy who actually blended in with the houndstooth pattern... a kind of natural camouflage. By the end of the day we'd sold some of the bigger items and my things kept selling 50 cents here and 50 cents there but I'm not sure it was worth my time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin