Sunday, October 21, 2007

Time to Get Spooky!

I love Halloween. It's one of my favorite holidays. I think it's got a bit to do with dressing up and pretending to be someone else for awhile. I always did enjoy a good costume. My parents used to buy us those great store bought costumes and plastic masks when we were kids. I remember being a princess. A perfectly plastic princess.


In this one I'm the ghost. Yes, North Dakota Halloween weather can put a damper on the whole costume affair. (note the winter coats) Lately, though (thanks to global warming?) we've had less of that.

Our annual Halloween party is coming up fast and I have no idea what to wear for a costume. Last year I was Olive Oyl, before that a Greek goddess, Miss Towner County, a nurse, Princess Leia and so forth... This year's theme is decade based. So I guess I could just dress up as a groovy girl of the 60s or a punk chick of the 80s, but I find it is much more fun to be a particular person or character. Hmmm... well, I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Jay said...

wow that one person in the second picture has a really scary costume! ... is it like "evil casper" or something?

lol thats sacry for real

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin