Monday, October 08, 2007

Black or Blue?

Help. I can't decide. I want to plant my "cuttings" when they are rooted and ready but I am trying to decide which set of three planters I want. The black or the blue. I got the idea from my friend Cindy in August when I saw her three stoneware planters on a ledge in her kitchen with the vines cascading down. I loved the look and I've been searching for those planters ever since. I've given up on finding those exact ones and have found two sets that are similar. I just can't decide which look I like more. In order to give you an idea of what it might look like with the plants I just set the glasses of water inside them... obviously, I will plant them using soil and the whole deal when they are ready. Help me out, folks. Vote for your favorite look.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I vote blue. Normally I would say black, but for some reason the black ones make me think of plastic greenhouse planters, which I know they are not, so the picture might be deceiving me a little. So, based on the picture, I say BLUE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin