Sunday, October 14, 2007

Away Without Leave... so sorry.

Sorry, for the break in blog posts. Not only have I been away from my home, I've been neglecting my blog and instead have been guest-blogging babysitter style. The truth is, I could have been posting more. I just haven't had much to say. No rants, no new crazes, no new recipes and no car updates. Of course there has been plenty more neurotic ramblings and rationalizing and days of flip flopping but my week of babysitting is providing me with a much needed break in the car quest. I expect to resume it next weekend.

[status update in short: I'm in need of another glimpse of the Kia Spectra and the Honda Civic and maybe a reminder of the Nissan Altima and Mercury Milan... though I'm leaning Civic.. I'm not ruling out Spectra.. etc. You see the ongoing drama... and if you don't well, be thankful I'm sparing you the details. I have ruled out the Honda Civic Hybrid... it just doesn't seem like a good choice for this cold weather climate.]

Today, though, I stumbled upon a TV commercial for a new John Cusack film due out in November. I must admit I didn't like one of his more recent films, "Must Love Dogs," and I worry that this might be of the same ilk, but "Martian Child" actually looked decent and it also features his lovely sister Joan. I hope it lives up the trailer and to the expectations I have for John. I do love him. Seriously, how is it the man is still single? Could he be waiting for me? And if so, how will we ever cross paths? These are the big questions in my life this Sunday night.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin