Friday, June 22, 2007

Three Column Nightmare.

For about a year, I've been wanting a three column blog. Blogger doesn't seem interested in creating any and so I've been looking elsewhere. [I started here and then I used code from here.] My fear is that by trying to change the layout will delete all my links and render the labels and other new blogger features unusable.

I tried a practice blog elsewhere and it seemed to be okay... a few minor glitches, but workable.

So, I took a deep breath and just did it.

It turns out, the cut and paste method DOES delete all my links (except for one list labeled "links") but the labels still seem to work and all that. Soooo..... please bear with me as I revamp my sidebars over the next day or two. Hopefully, my blog will soon be better than ever and easier to navigate. Or I could hit a wall of frustration and just repaste the old template back in and go with what I know.

I've heard change is good. We shall see.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin