Tuesday, June 12, 2007

On the Town

I attended Art Fest with approximately 45,000 other people over the weekend. This year I was frugal and didn't indulge in any big purchases, though I did pick up a cute little necklace with a daisy charm. I love wandering the booths and seeing all the creativity and the wide range of talents. One of the highlights was seeing a former student, a 1996 grad, who now lives in Fargo and does rather lovely photography. You can see his site here. Then as if the one reunion wasn't enough, I ran into a high school friend, Heather, who apparently lives right here in town. I met her two sons and we caught up ever so briefly. It will be nice to get together with her someday soon and properly chat.

To make the weekend even sweeter, my dear pal Emma is back in town. Woo Hoo! Already we've thrown back a margarita at Paradiso, eaten ice cream at DQ, and shopped at Wal-Mart and Target. I served more tea in one weekend than I've made in months for myself, and we even played pool in the basement of her summer pad. (THAT instance fulfills one more item on my 1o1 list!)

1 comment:

E.Louise said...

Woo Hoo! Blue Moose next %)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin