Friday, June 08, 2007

It's Not Bragging, Matt...

Lately I've felt like my brain was on backwards. Perhaps it's the rainy weather induced sluggish summer blues. But when I attempted a crossword puzzle in the local paper a few days ago, I was stuck, stuck, stuck. Good Lord. I am actually getting dumber as I get older. That can't be good.

Well, good news, folks. It was just a slump. I am as brilliant as I ever was. I managed our cross word puzzle today, complete in record time with ease. I actually searched the paper to see if this was, perhaps, a puzzle for youth? It seemed too simple.

I may wear my gold medal around today and give myself a few pats. My brain was just a bit out of shape. Flabby. Hmmmm. Far too much of me is.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin