Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Do you Like to Swing?

I do. (tee hee) Swing dancing, I mean. Tonight, I did the unthinkable and went to a country bar after trivia. My across-the-hall neighbors were in a line dancing competition so I had to see them perform. Never mind I saw the guys do their number three times in the hallway of my apartment building. It's like our building was MADE for dance lessons. It sounds like there might be more to come.

We sat on stools against a bar that lined the dance floor and cheered on our favorite duo. Victor and Tyler were great, choosing to do their line dancing number to Stayin' Alive rather than the traditional country. I even got in on the dancing with a little bit of swing with Victor... the king of swing.. Next time, though, I will tie my hair back. It was in the way a bit and could potentially take an eye out at the speeds we were moving. It took me about an hour for my heart rate to adjust to normal and even now as I sit stripped of my sweaty tee shirt and jeans in front of the computer I am feeling my age. This past 11 pm stuff is for the birds!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin