Sunday, June 25, 2006

My Scrabble Stun Gun Isn't Firing....

Okay, wordmeisters the world 'round.... if you haven't played Literati yet, you are missing out. I know that I have Scrabble-loving friends.... Yes, Angela ... YOU! ...... and basically this game is online Scrabble. Sara introduced me and now I'm hooked.

Today I met two landmarks... For the first time ever, I actually WON a game. Sara is a champion through and through and I tend to be reckless with my Ps and Qs. Of course she swiftly defeated me in a rematch... so my victory was shortlived, but satisfying nonetheless. The other milestone in my online life... I actually ventured out and played the game with complete strangers... some guy from Manitoba and a lady from East Texas. I felt brave and adventurous.... perhaps that distracted me because I got my butt beat there too.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Welcome! It is an addiction. I posted on the blog once when I earned 85 points with the word puberty. Only a scrabble nerd would appreciate such a boast.

Carm said...

See, now that IS impressive. Well done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin