Monday, September 21, 2009

At the Drive-In

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)

It's been awhile since I've read this book, so comparison wasn't looming large. Usually that's a good thing when it comes to these books. The main problem I have now is separating out the stories. The last three books seemed to just blend in my mind. In this film we learn about Voldemort's past, and the hoar cruxes and yet, I was thinking that they under played all the half-blood prince stuff, while in the book it seemed like a bigger deal. It is the TITLE of the book/film, after all. I do love Jim Broadbent who is the latest addition to the Hogwarts staff, as Professor Horace Slughorn. While the film was actually pretty long, it did seem to fly by. Mike, Pam, and I enjoyed the final drive in of the season at Warren, Minnesota's Sky-View Drive In.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin