Thursday, January 29, 2009

Linky-Dinky-Dink....

Say no to high fructose corn syrup. Seriously!

Check out The Commons on Flickr. All kinds of goodies from The Library of Congress and other public photography galleries. I found this adorable picture there:


I really enjoy some of the crazier knitting and crocheted projects folks have been doing. Check out the other images of this lil sharkie here.

I really enjoy the Seven Questions over Breakfast feature of this book loving blog--Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast.

Google Earth. I had no idea. It's a download, sure. But fairly cool. You can actually tour The Prado in Madrid Spain (actually not sure about that) and see 14 of their paintings in remarkably fine detail.

1 comment:

Nancy Devine said...

you post finally got me to flickr. i even made an account and the whole deal.
added twitter two days ago.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin