Tuesday, July 04, 2006

101 Things to do in 1001 days-- 632 days remain

So far I've completed....
14 of the 101 things on my list....

1. Created a website
6. Publish something
8. Organize my school files
10. Buy a laptop computer
14. Buy a digital camera
19. See Mamma Mia
28. Eat at a New Restaurant in Winnipeg--Saffrons
39. Go to a Concert--MN Bluegrass Festival... MANY concerts there 49. Learn to make lefse
54. Spend time with Grandma
60. Start a Sat. Night Trivia group at El Roco
76. Eat at Kon Nechi Wahs
81. Start doing yoga
96. Go stargazing at an observatory

... and I've made progress on 8 of the 101

4. Watch all the Bond films--I've watched 8.

5. Write 100 poems--I've written one.

16. Read 50 of the hundreds of books I own buy have not read--I've read 10.

65. Learn to greet people in 10 unusual languages--Namaste (Nepal)

66. Learn how to knit something besides stitches--bought a book, learned stitch patterns, took a class, followed first pattern to make a flower for a scarf.

68. Sell, donate, or just get rid of 101 items in an effort to downsize my stuff--have 24 items now on that list.

88. Buy a harmonica and learn how to play it--well, I bought one.

101. Watch all the films I haven't already seen in Roger Ebert's books The Great Movies Volumes I and II-- in volume I -- I'd already seen 23/100 of the films... and now I've seen two more... so I'm 1/4 of the way there... in Volume II I'd seen 18/100 and now I've seen two more so I only have 80 more to watch.

4 comments:

E.Louise said...

Tashi dilek. Hello in Tibetan (more or less).

Carm said...

Thanks, man. You should post something on your blog.. I check it often... News... I crave news.....

marvin said...

How many of these "101 Things To Do In 1001 Days" lists, written by others, have you seen? Did you ever get a chance to peruse the list created by "Slave Barb" of the "Household of Sir Larry," to which I referred you? Of all such lists that you've seen, written by others, which specific one would you consider to be the most interesting (not your own)?

Carm said...

Yeah, I looked at her list. It was pretty typical. I haven't spent all that much time LATELY looking at other people's lists. I am afraid I will just get ideas and MY LIST is already written. I did look at a LOT of lists last June. If I liked an idea I tried to incorporate it into my list. As you can see I still have a lot of ground to cover.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin