Saturday, December 19, 2009

Reading Challenge Update

A few months ago I signed on for a Fall Into Reading Challenge.

I'm happy to report I read nearly all of the books I listed--11 out of 17. Though, I am not quite done with Zuleika Dobson. I still have high hopes of getting a couple more done.

I've also read 14 unplanned titles which is always how it goes. Yikes.

I should make a Christmas Break Challenge and list some titles I plan to devour, but then there's pressure. So instead of getting to regimented I think I'll just plan to complete 12 books--one for each day off, one for each "Day of Christmas." Yay.

A few specific titles? Okay. I'll mention a few.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
by Stieg Larsson
Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
Wishful Drinking by Carrie Fisher
The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini

What's on your holiday reading list?

1 comment:

Pattie said...

Good for you! I finished my list also.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin