Friday, December 25, 2009

A Parade of Ornaments

My Belleek tree doesn't vary much from year to year,
but this year I found some fun holiday expressions to add to the mix.

"Joy the World, Heaven & Nature Sing, Seasons Greetings,
Merry Christmas and Silent Night"

I've been wanting some birch snowflakes for awhile,
and though I didn't buy a whole set, I did find four pretties at Zandbroz in Fargo.

Love my bucket of candy canes, courtesy of mom!

Mushrooms are always a hit at my house and I love this frosty little number. The candy inspired snowman ornament was a gift from mom!

I couldn't resist a few vintage stars for my silvery tree. They were the big investment here, the snowman is just an added bonus.

Always a hit in my classroom. I consider the Magic 8 Ball a modern incarnation of the oracle at Delphi. Now it's a keepsake ornament too!

Mom used to have a little girl like this one ice skating on paper clip blades. Though she's just sporting a super cool red sweater, I was swept back to the Christmas tree of my youth.

Another gift from mom.
A peanut for my Peanut.
Thoughtful and adorable.

Pine cone girl I found at Finn Style in Minneapolis
I simply ADORE her.

The closest I came to creating an advent calendar...
Next year. I think I'll start NOW.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin