Sunday, December 27, 2009

Champagne Salad

I got the following recipe from my friend Diane. This dish is further proof that potlucks are a good thing, because I tried it first and fell in love. Mmmmmm.... Now I need a jello mold, since my makeshift one didn't work quite as well as I wanted.

Champagne Salad

Ingredients:
1 8 oz cream cheese
3/4 cup granulated sugar
10 oz frozen strawberries
1 can crushed pineapple
2 bananas sliced
8 oz cool whip
Directions:
1 8 oz. cream cheese blended with 3/4 cup sugar
Add 10 oz frozen strawberries with juice to blender.
Pour this into a bowl and add 1 can crushed pineapple with juice, 2 bananas sliced and 8 oz cool whip.

Freeze.
Remove from freezer one hour before serving--should be served partially frozen, not melted.

2 comments:

Nancy Devine said...

no champagne in champagne salad?

Carm said...

I know, it's strange. It's good, though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin