Monday, November 05, 2007

SuperDuperPsychoBusy

This past week flew by like... like something really fast. That's how tired I am, I can't even think metaphorically. Sigh. Here's how I've been keeping busy:

  • On Tuesday and Thursday, I helped my sister pack for her 2 months and ten days trip to Australia in addition to working with Pam on trivia questions and participating in parent/teacher conferences on Thursday.
  • On Friday, I celebrated The Day of the Dead at Pam's with the DNA trivia folk.
  • On Saturday, after having lunch with Tara, I hauled Ashley's luggage to the airport to weigh it. Thank goodness we did... one bag was 3 pounds over and one bag was 2 pounds under so we shifted and removed things and got it all under control. Then I finished writing two "free drink questions" for trivia and went off to host.
  • On Sunday, my mom and I drove Ashley to Minneapolis because her flight to LA left at 7 am, the next morning. We enjoyed a couple yummy meals, half price books, IKEA, and Crate and Barrel and then we hugged and kissed the wee one good bye and mom and I headed home... Ahhh... just TEN hours in the car. (By the way, it was the first out of town trip for my car... it got 34 miles to the gallon. Not too bad, I don't think)
  • Oh, and I'm already failing miserably at NaNoWriMo... it turns out I don't have enough time for LIFE (like sleeping and doing laundry) let alone writing.. but I've not given up yet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin