Friday, May 04, 2007

Happy Un-Birthday to You!


My colleagues at work have a remarkably generous habit of bringing sweet gifts for people's birthdays and I am terrible at remembering the days or coming up with gifts and so I took a cue from another gal who did something like this last year. I actually decided to bring a basketful of goodies, all at once, for everyone. Since I've been knitting dishcloths in various colors and some of them have been coveted by a few coworkers I decided to make enough for everyone and so here's a pic of the final product. 23 dishcloths with ribbons and name tags. Not the names of coworkers.... but the names of the dishcloths. Sunshine, Candy Cane, Eyeshadow, Lemondrop, Stormy Weather, Bubble Gum, and more...


P.S. If someone would LIKE a cotton dishcloth, just like Grandma used to make, I would be happy to honor your "un-birthday" too. Just give me a shout via my email address.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin