Sunday, May 27, 2007

Crafty Storage

When the local Hancock Fabrics went out of business, my mom nabbed a few of the fixtures and this is one she passed on to me. Early birthday present, I guess. It has these clear baskets perfect for my yarns which are so colorful it reminds me of a candy store. Stacked below are some of my favorite fabrics. Now I just need to tackle one of the many projects I've had my eye on.

Pretty much every page of my newest knitting book, Alterknits, is calling my name. The images are beautiful and the projects fun and interesting. Unfortunately, many of the projects are a bit more advanced than I am. Still, a girl needs a challenge. Below are just two of the yummy images from the book. You can check out their website here.

On Tuesday, I am beginning my summer knitting and crocheting group with high school kids. We'll see if any of them show up. I hope they do because it will be great motivation for me too.

I do have two works in progress that I am eager to pick up again and complete because then I can have the freedom to try some new patterns. More on those later.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin