Sunday, May 06, 2007

Delicious.

Yesterday my mom and I shopped. I was looking for shoes that don't make my feet hurt. Flats. Sandals. Of course, I bought heels. So the search continues, though I think I've exhausted the shoe store possibilities in my town. Hmmmm....

I also bought a bit of clothing. And oddly enough everything I got was black and white. I was searching for color. But the only place I found it was in this wonderful cereal bowl I had to have. They only had one, but I couldn't resist. I am a sucker for a picture in the bottom of my bowl. It reminds me of eating dinner at Grandma's. She had some wonderful Wade porcelain dishes from Ireland that had pictures at the bottom and I longed to see that image. I guess if it motivates a child to finish her meal or a woman to splurge...... on cherry be-decked bowls. Available at Target.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin