Monday, April 02, 2007

Spring is Sprung...

The drive-thru is open on Wash. and I know there's a peanut buster parfait waiting for me.... It's spring when the DQ's open up again and though my friend's dad has a temperature restriction (it must be at least 50 degrees out before ice cream at DQ is permitted) , I insist that if it's open SPRING is here.

I have already indulged far more than necessary and my current favorite is the discovery of last year... the Banana Creme Dream Pie Blizzard. Click here for dietary facts. Then multiply by four.

2 comments:

E.Louise said...

Oh I'm looking forward to sitting out there with my hot fudge sundae waiting for a honk, a whistle and a wave :)

Carm said...

Oh darling, me too! It's much more fun to share the DQ love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin