Sunday, March 18, 2007

Yearning for Yarns

On Saturday, I made some wandering pilgrimages to various shops that branch off of France Ave. in Edina and north.... By this point, Ashley was buried in a book and couldn't be bothered to explore the Storables store or Crate and Barrel or any of the yarn stores I wanted to check out. We did have a yummy lunch at Maggiano's Little Italy in the Southdale mall, and believe it or not I managed to find another occasion for Jamba Juice and Half-Price Books...


The yarn store that bowled me over with their amazing selection is on South Drew Ave. and it's called Needlework Unlimited. I found some yarn for a project I've been planning and I found some wool I simply had to have. None of this was "cheap," mind you... so I guess I should be GLAD there isn't a store like this in my area.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin