Monday, March 12, 2007

"A little Madness in the Spring is Wholesome even for the King." -- Emily Dickinson

My March madness may include my recent obsession with movie watching. I went through a near-fast a few months back and in an effort to consume some Oscar nominated films I've managed to take in many of those and more. In fact, I've watched a movie a day so far in March. Among those are two favorites: Stranger than Fiction and Oscar nominated foreign film, Water.

Then yesterday, in a fit of cleaning frenzy, I managed to tidy my apartment at least to the point of making it livable again. Lately I just can't seem to keep up with the basics like washing dishes or sweeping, watering the plants or picking up the laundry from the floor. Yet, one might be able to measure the vehemence with which I attacked my cleaning by how many appliances I managed to break or maim in the process. After shredding credit card offers for about 30 minutes I managed to jam the shredder and later when vacuuming I somehow melted/broke part of the vacuum. Sheesh.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin