Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Return of the Dance

Dancing with the Stars started its fourth season last night. I am curious to see who emerges as the top competitors. I'm sure I should wait before I start my ranking, heck even THEY aren't going to knock off any couples this week... but who can resist. Here's my "first impression" for what it's worth.

I liked...
Laila Ali
Joey Fatone
Apolo Anton Ohno
Ian Ziering


I didn't mind...
Clyde Drexler
Shandi Finnessey
Paulina Porizkova
John Ratzenberger

I didn't like...
Billy Ray Cyrus
Leeza Gibbons
Heather Mills

2 comments:

E.Louise said...

I saw this too - I shouldn't say this but watching Heather Mills was just creepy. Good on her though. I liked everything about Ian Ziering except the way he pronounces his first name which is just stupid. I'm excited that we can share TV shows now :) (I guess you don't watch Lost though eh?)

Carm said...

Oh my goodness... I LOVE Lost. As usual your taste in programs I might like is right on!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin