Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Well, I'm back... sort of...

I am back in my cozy abode... sort of. Last night in the wee hours of the morning the power went out all over town and for HOURS my place was without power--though it's all back on now, finally. That meant my alarms didn't go off AND I'd taken cold meds last night so I nearly overslept. And yes, I have a doozy of a cold. So much so that I went home at noon to load up on cold meds and sleep for a bit. First I made some homemade chicken noodle soup and listened to my new Lucinda Williams CD West. (I treated my sad sick self when I picked up the cold meds). Now, I plan to indulge in a nap and hopefully healing.

2 comments:

E.Louise said...

Hope you're feeling better soon :)

Carm said...

Thanks man! Happy Trails to you.... I'm thrilled you'll soon be on this side of the pond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin