Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Road to the Oscars ....

I believe this is a list of all the nominated films (excluding the short subject films in the documentary, animated and live action categories since there's no way I'll see any of those here). Usually one of my goals is to see as many of the nominated films as possible and this year I am sadly behind. The ones I've seen are indicated by the green. There are a lot on my list of "must see" films but I'm just not sure how many I can pull off by Feb. 25th. For more information on the Oscars or for a printable ballot, click here.

After the Wedding
Apocalypto
Babel
The Black Dahlia
Blood Diamond
Borat Cultural Learnings Of America For Make Benefit Glorious Nation Of Kazakhstan
Cars
Children Of Men
Click
Curse Of The Golden Flower
Days of Glory (Indigènes)
Deliver Us From Evil
The Departed
The Devil Wears Prada
Dreamgirls
Flags Of Our Fathers
The Good German
The Good Shepherd
Half Nelson
Happy Feet
The Illusionist
An Inconvenient Truth
Iraq In Fragments
Jesus Camp
The Last King Of Scotland
Letters From Iwo Jima
Lifted
Little Children
Little Miss Sunshine
The Lives Of Others
Marie Antoinette
Monster House
My Country, My Country
Notes On A Scandal
Pan's Labyrinth
Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

Poseidon
The Prestige
The Pursuit Of Happyness
The Queen
Superman Returns

United 93
Venus
Volver
Water

*** I keep updating as I see them.. it's my own little checklist

*** the ones I've seen since the post are in red

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin