Monday, June 30, 2008

Guilty Pleasures.

I can't really explain the attraction I have for these matchmaking reality shows... but I'm, once again, sucked in to one of them... the Bachelorette with Deanna.

Tonight it was down to three men: Jeremy, Jason, and Jesse. Hmmm... all names that begin with J. Do you suppose that's the REAL way she narrowed out Graham last week?

Through the entire season there is one man who has been my favorite. For me, if not for her. :) That stand out is Jesse. I love his attitude, his kindness, and genuine spirit.

As I watched the dates I decided that Jason was pretty cool too and if it was my decision I would send Jeremy home. Something about him seems stiff and unnatural. I think that both Jason and Jesse are relaxed and real with Deanna. In the end, my gut feeling was right on the money. I don't envy Deanna this decision. In truth, either way--Jesse or Jason--I think she's a winner. They are both great guys and I can't wait to see what happens.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin