Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Purse Problems No More

I hate being at a restaurant or at trivia and having nowhere to put my purse. Especially on those high top tables when the only alternative seems the floor where it gets knocked over, stepped on, and caught under the chairs. I love the restaurants where they have hooks to hang purses and now I've found a portable purse hook that can work anywhere. I NEED this baby! It looks like a number of companies make them with all sorts of designs. Unless one of those designs is Wonder Woman I would just as soon have a plain silver looking one. I found one on Amazon for only $10.00 and one here for $8.95. Although there were some cute designs here for $20.00, why spend the extra money? Of course, even more pricey is the "Dangle" but it looks pretty cool too. I wonder if one of them works better than the other... Hmmm...I might have to treat myself after the holidays!

4 comments:

marvin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marvin said...

I can see two problems with this (not so) "new" invention, right off: (1) Let's assume you place your "purse hook" just to the right of you at table; as you become deeply engrossed in some scintillating conversation with the person seated immediately to your left, that gives the person seated to your right easy access to your handbag with almost no effort on his/her part. And (2) the weight limit on these things is a mere 34 pounds; so, that effectively rules out the vast majority of all women's purses from being good candidates for such use!

Felicia said...

Merry Christmas :)

Carm said...

Thanks, Felicia. I have been slow in getting some of my holiday posts up.

Hope your Christmas is wonderful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin