Thursday, December 13, 2007

My 101 List Status

Right now I've only accomplished 36% of my tasks on my 101 things to do in a 1001 days. If I can complete the "in progress" items (ones that typically involve a large list of films to view or books to read, etc) I will raise that percentage to a whopping 41%. Sigh.

There are 25 things I believe I can accomplish if I try hard in the next few months. There are also 17 tasks I think can happen with help. And another 20 that I am pretty sure I will not possibly get done before my deadline on March 28, 2008. (the impossible tasks are now impossible because of the weather and resources like time and money etc over the next few months)

Here's what I believe I can accomplish:

2. Learn guitar well enough to play songs
4. Watch all the Bond movies
Only need to watch 3 more Bond films
5. Write 100 poems
Only need to write 94 more poems
9. Learn digital video editing
16. Read 50 of the hundreds of books I own but have never read
Only need to read 30 more books to reach goal
30. Go ice skating
65. Learn to identify at least five different constellations in the night sky
68. Sell, donate, or just get rid of 101 items in an effort to “downsize” my stuff
Need only 26 more items to make downsize goal
70. Create a living will and figure out how exactly to become an “official” donor.
71. Go roller skating (maybe in Winnipeg?)
46. Learn how to fillet a fish
48. Sew a quilt
50. Go on a retreat at a monastery
58. Improve my Spanish (take a class)
59. Learn to make overnight buns
61. Learn to crochet
74. Eat at White Castle
83. Go to a movie at the Fargo Theatre
80. Update my Ireland scrapbook (parts of it are falling apart)
85. Memorize a poem
87. Get a henna tattoo
90. Update my resume
91. Create a professional portfolio
98. Go Christmas caroling
100. learn to use chopsticks

2 comments:

marvin said...

You ought to be able to accomplish at least ten of those 25 things in just a really good weekend-- certainly in a decent week.

Carm said...

One would think... and yet...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin