Monday, December 17, 2007

IMEEM Rocks!



Thanks to Sara, I discovered this site and have been loving it... I am going to start posting some songs on my blog in the future... so instead of just telling what I've been listening to, I can give readers an actual taste of the music. Sometimes it will load full songs, other times (due to copyright agreements) the embedded music will only play a 30 second clip. In those cases you might want to go to IMEEM and hear the whole song which WILL play on their site, if you like what you hear in the 30 sec. clip, that is. This song is one of my current faves by The Magic Numbers. Fingers crossed it is the full song... and not the 30 sec. variety since it's hard to truly appreciate it in such a small sliver of song.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin