Sunday, July 29, 2007

Everyone's Wild About Harry

With a world gone mad for the 7th Harry Potter book, I am out of the loop. Though I am still reading my book club book for July, I thought it might be fun to read the 5th Harry Potter and try to catch up a bit. Maybe see the latest movie. Sure the book is 870 pages long, but everyone assured me I would fly right through it. Well, with that in mind I started reading last Tuesday and though it's Sunday now I've not managed to get any farther than 397. I feel like I'm letting down the team.

*** I finally finished just before midnight on Monday night. Only seven days of reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed it and will continue on. Its a wonderful series.

Carm said...

sure. I did. It just took MUCH longer than I expected. Now, I am eager to see the film! Yay!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin