Monday, July 23, 2007

Browsing Bonanza

Today I found myself with a wee bit of time to browse... here are some of the fun little things I discovered.

this rather funny doormat.

this book, which I pulled off the shelf at Waldenbooks a couple days ago because of the great cover. Today I read a review on a blog that praised it and I have to say I am intrigued.

another sewing book is calling my name and I've not actually sewn anything in months. I need to get a grip.

you can create your own Simpsons avatar here or upload a picture of you and get Simpsonized!

if you are depressed easily, don't read this article on plastic.

how cute are these? I do love fortune cookies!

Miranda July. No one belongs here more than you. What more can I say?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot stop thinking about plastic after reading that VERY DEPRESSING article. And I was just starting to feel good about my consumption of plastic because our salvage company accepts plastic numbers one all the way through seven.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin