Sunday, December 17, 2006

Merry Christmas to Me!


About a week ago I discovered this funky fabric made irresistible by the drastic markdown at Hancock Fabrics. In one day I whipped up this lovely little comforter-type blanket-quilt thingy. All that needed finishing was the yarn ties I used to hold the batting in place... I am not quite up to full-on quilting. It turns out that it takes a LONG time to do all those little ties, but I'm done and she's cuddly and I've got all of Christmas vacation to break 'er in. I've never been one to welcome anything PINK into my life, but this one seems like candy!

2 comments:

marvin said...

Wow! I can think of all sorts of PINK things that I once did, or would, GLADLY welcome into my life. For instance, the CD, "Music From Big Pink," by The Band, Lots of CDs by Pink Floyd, "Code Pink: Women's Pre-emptive Strike for Peace" --for more info: http://www.codepink4peace.org/ --the singer P!nk, and, of course, PINK hotpants! :-)

Carm said...

Okay, okay.... you've got me there. I was thinking more along the lines of fashionable attire. Even as a wee babe my mother dressed me in red. But this pink... it's working its way into my wardrobe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin