Monday, August 08, 2005

Graduation Celebration!

















This weekend marked the university graduation of two friends which was celebrated with an open house and outdoor feast. I missed much of the BBQ portion because I was still busy with my culinary training... but I still got plenty of tasty treats and a chance to hang out with friends. The boys dragged the pool table out of the garage and it was totally worth it, just to watch them look for a level area to play... truly an impossible feat! We were entertained by Pacey the pug's antics and later the gang headed downtown for a drink or two to finish out the evening. At Bonzers, we drank our schooner-sized teas, tossed our peanut shells on the floor, played a little NTN trivia and some more pool. Here are a few of us strolling home.

1 comment:

marvin said...

I love the blur job someone did on that pool table photo! It makes it look like a wonderful, dream-world tableau -- especially, as it is set outdoors.

As a matter of fact, that is pretty much how the world actually looks to me every time I play a few games of pool! All I see clearly are the balls on the surface of the table, and the rest of the room (and the rest of the world) recedes into oblivion.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin