Friday, May 21, 2010

You Grow Girl!


Mom decided to rent a garden plot this year after I'd decided I'd probably pass. She went with All Seasons instead of the GF Park District which is probably wise considering last year's crab grass fiasco. I agreed to help her with her garden and so this week we planted. I helped stake out the rows on Sunday and on Wednesday she planted most everything. On Thursday I planted my rows--mostly lettuce and flowers.

If I remember correctly we planted mini pumpkins, gourds, spaghetti squash, cucumbers, corn, Indian corn, potatoes, peas, carrots, parsnips, tomatoes, four kinds of peppers (sweet bell, jalapeno etc), zinnias, bachelor buttons, spinach, lettuce (several varieties blended), nasturtiums, and glads.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin