Friday, April 11, 2008

What I was Listening to in February and March

Wincing the Night Away by The Shins and The Very Best of the Smiths. I had to try out some of The Smiths after watching the documentary on them. That was the one thing I thought the film lacked. Their music. I'm not sure if that even makes sense, but it did feel like there could have been more footage of them as a band doing performances.


a random sampling from my MP3 player
here are my posted shuffles:
Feb.8

Hello Goodbye by The Beatles
Knock Three Times by Tony Orlando & Dawn
Samson by Regina Spektor
Ain't Got No Home by Clarence "Frogman" Henry
All by Myself by Eric Carmen

March 19

Boogie Shoes by KC & the Sunshine Band
Goodbye's All We Got by Steve Earle
Promises Promises by Lynn Anderson
Salvation by The Cranberries
Right to be Wrong by Joss Stone

March 27

When You're In Love with a Beautiful Woman by Dr. Hook
I'm Always True to You Darling by Ella Fitzgerald
Good by Better Than Ezra
Tenth Avenue Freeze Out by Bruce Springsteen
I Can't Help Myself by the Four Tops

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin