Saturday, April 05, 2008

It's Official.

The lines were long. We got there right before the line tripled in size. Still, it took an hour to get in. Rumor has it there were 17,000 people there. But waiting didn't matter. Nothing could dampen my spirit. The air was electric. And I felt hope all around me.*

a glimpse of the crowd from our crappy seats

Obama speaking

Hillary on the Big Screen

Senator Clinton speaking
and what a speech it was.


Yep, it's official. Hillary Kicks Ass.



*Until today when I read some dumb ass political comments on the Internet and I was reminded of the ignorance that abounds in our country, in our region. And what makes them "dumbass" is not that they differ from me, it is the way they seem to bitterly scream their views, dripping with vitriol. I sometimes forget there are people who voted for Bush in 2004 and some of them still believe it's working. Sigh.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin