Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A Sweet Tribute

When I was visiting Cindy and George in Montana, I noticed this cool blackboard she had on display. I guess it's one her dad saved from a country school back in North Dakota. On the blackboard she chalked my grandma's chocolate chip cookie recipe... because it's one she uses so often. It made my eyes shine just a bit and my heart panged too, to read that. I love that my grandma continues to touch lives, one cookie at a time. What a wonderful thing to see hanging in my friend's kitchen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh. This takes my breath away too. I know you miss her so much. And Grandmas and cookies are just supposed to go together (unless you're my grandma . . . and then it's grandma's and abstract paintings!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin