Thursday, August 30, 2007

Superheroes.

Yesterday I had a laugh-out-loud moment when I read Mimi Smartypants' latest. Like her daughter Nora, I love the Superfriends. Of course, I am about thirty years older than her. Hmmm..... At any rate, I enjoyed the list of "Totally Serious Superfriends lines." Check 'em out.

Maybe if I had superhero powers my arm wouldn't hurt so much from the tetanus shot I got yesterday.

Today, I stumbled across these little artistic gems. Enjoy.



If you like these be sure to check out Anthony Lister's other work on his website.

3 comments:

Stal Herz said...

Hello Carm.

I noticed that, among you interests, are fantasy football. I am a Fantasy Football writer and am branching off on my own.

I used to write for Fantasy Football Today but now have my own blog. Gotta follow your dream.

Anyhow, if you'd like to check in for advice or send me questions as far as who to start and sit each week, please drop by and see if you like what's happening on my blog.

Thanks.

-Stal

Carm said...

Wouldn't you know.... this is the first year in ages, I decided NOT to participate. Had I known I had a source for some good advice, I might not have given up my spot in our league. Good luck with your season.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that Wonder Woman!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin