Wednesday, September 21, 2005

No Will and No Grace makes TV a dull thing

As soon as I posted that I've been "watching" Will and Grace reruns, they went away. Damn you WB and WGN (another WB station?), no one wants to watch your Home Improvement and Yes, Dear crap! Will and Grace was my evening ritual. I would settle in with a nice little supper and relax to the antics of "Just Jack" and Karen's deadpan banter... shake my head at the latest dramas that Will and Grace have stumbled upon... usually the low point of the show. Still it was something. Until I mentioned it here and poof... a new crappy rerun line-up. I searched for a replacement in that time slot... nothing. I may never eat or relax again.




UPDATE: I simply have to postpone my meal time/TV time until 9 pm or 11pm depending on the station... This show has been moved not removed. Sigh. Currently watching Seinfeld. TBS. It will do.

2 comments:

Videos by Professor Howdy said...


Dear Carm,

You have a riveting web log
and undoubtedly must have
atypical & quiescent potential
for your intended readership.
May I suggest that you do
everything in your power to
honor your Designer/Architect
as well as your audience.

Please remember to never
restrict anyone's opportunities
for ascertaining uninterrupted
existence for their quintessence.

Best wishes for continued ascendancy,
Dr. Howdy

'Thought & Humor'

P.S. Goggle's new "Word Verification"
process is a good idea but a dyslexic
person's nightmare...

Carm said...

Oh my gosh... do you have that cool "word of the day" toilet paper too?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin